term4
oh no... it's the beginning of the final term... well i guess we have to look on the bright side of things.. which means... more quality time with friends maybe?
this time, i'm gonna make a change, like MJ in 'man in the mirror'. instead of hiding up all my exam techniques, im gonna share them out. i really dunno why... its just an inner calling...
but that isn't the most impt part of this post...
i've realised i've been drifting... as in, drifting away from God. Lately I havent been reading the Bible daily... sometimes I even forget my nightly prayers... Dear Lord, help me turn around, and help me grow closer to You.
God Bless.
this time, i'm gonna make a change, like MJ in 'man in the mirror'. instead of hiding up all my exam techniques, im gonna share them out. i really dunno why... its just an inner calling...
but that isn't the most impt part of this post...
i've realised i've been drifting... as in, drifting away from God. Lately I havent been reading the Bible daily... sometimes I even forget my nightly prayers... Dear Lord, help me turn around, and help me grow closer to You.
God Bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home