Wednesday, September 21, 2005

All For Love

The exams are drawing so, so near... I really have no idea what I'm gonna be doing once I'm in IB. At least Isaac n Henry are taking my combo... (Phy, Chem, AMath, History) but Shaun and Daniel aren't. I really dunno how Jarrel Seah is going to keep up though... 3 Sc and 2 Math seems to be a recipe for disaster... but actually 2 Sc 2 Math 2 Humans is quite bad too.

Naturally in this exam period I need a confidant... or rather change that, multiple confidants, since I need more than one. I currently have two, Henry and Isaac, but they both have really busy schedules, and so do I, and hence there's little opportunity to have any kind of quality time.

I'm working with Shaun quite a lot now, and that's great, which leaves the last factor in the equation: Daniel. As much as I love him (in the platonic sense), he doesn't really seem to be responding. I've found that a good strategy, however, is really to spend lots of time with him, and reach out into his life... I have initiated a new strategy... telling him outright that I love him... and well... let's hope it works.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home