Oh No...
The stress is building up and the exams r drawing nearer... I'm not sure I can handle it much longer. I haven't even completed 1 full revision of Life Science yet. I'm tangled up in a mess of relationships and headaches...
What's really on my mind now are the Math and Physical Sc papers... I need 86 and 88 marks in the two respectively... and I needa beat Shaun by 4 for Life Sc... but that's not all that's on my mind.
I'm really sad and depressed now... especially after a serious argument with Hsieh Wen just tonight. I really dunno what to say... seems like he doesn't want me to top Math this year by 'so much' but what IS so much? And why?
Oh, and by the way, thanks Daniel for the confidance I've found in you this past week. Isaac, I have confidence in you. All the best for Math... try and get at least an 85 this time! I'll be with you all the way, even down to the last second of the paper.
What's really on my mind now are the Math and Physical Sc papers... I need 86 and 88 marks in the two respectively... and I needa beat Shaun by 4 for Life Sc... but that's not all that's on my mind.
I'm really sad and depressed now... especially after a serious argument with Hsieh Wen just tonight. I really dunno what to say... seems like he doesn't want me to top Math this year by 'so much' but what IS so much? And why?
Oh, and by the way, thanks Daniel for the confidance I've found in you this past week. Isaac, I have confidence in you. All the best for Math... try and get at least an 85 this time! I'll be with you all the way, even down to the last second of the paper.
1 Comments:
hi jeremy..
just dropping by..
By
Henry Liu, at 6:29 AM, September 26, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home