Friday, October 28, 2005

The Four Way Split - Inevitable, Painful, and Unnecessary

This is it. 2.12 Naphtali has finally parted for the last time, and split into four classes - 3.3, 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10. Chin Chuan is going to 3.3. Yong Jun, Seng Wei and Sidhant are for 3.8, while most of us are in 3.9 or 3.10 (3.9 is the Geography class, 3.10 is the History class).

This might seem innocuous since, after all, 3.9 is the Geography class and I have Isaac (9 yrs), Shaun (seven), Hsieh Wen, Zhang Quan (4), among others. However, let's see who's going to 3.10. It is indeed emotional to have to depart from Henry, whom I have had a strong, close relationship with. The losses of Daniel and Louis compound on this.

I'm really too stressed to write too much now.

Henry, I wrote this for you.
(a parody of Westlife's My Love, there is no affiliation with Kevin Low's Our Class)
(shoot. i don't know why but the image presently isn't working. will get it fixed ASAP)

1 Comments:

  • Hey JK are u confronted with testosterone hormonal diffiency resulting in innocuous differentiations of your deoxyribosenucleic acid base structure equating to homosexually driven tendecies?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home